- YUCCA PALM – The palm (Yucca elephantipes) belongs to the asparagus family (Asparagaceae). The yucca originally comes from Central America and the subtropical arid regions of North America.
- 2 STEMS – A western classic! The Yucca elephantipes is a tough desert plant. With a rough, striped stem and bright green leaves. 2 stems in 1 pot.
- CARE – Pour the yucca once a week. It needs little water, so only pour it when the soil is dry. The palm lily likes it in the light, but the direct sun should be avoided.
- LIGHT – This plant grows a little towards the light. You can easily prevent this by turning the plant a quarter a month.
- HIGH QUALITY AND FAST SHIPPING – At Bakker we help you to make your house and garden, terrace and balcony green. For over 70 years, our customers have trusted the excellent quality of our extensive range of plant products. This makes Bakker the number 1 in shipping plants in Europe
Package Dimensions: 0x0x3705