- [No maintenance]: Leafs never fall, maintenance-free, no watering, no mosquito, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth or duster when it get dusty.
- [ Humanized design]:Boxwood topiary made of durable and premium polyester material, the base is made of solid cement which to prevent children, pets knock it down.
- [ Sturdy and adjustable]: Real Touch, Waterproof, Easily Assembled,100% Botanical Imitation Technology and the Branches with Metal Wires can be Adjusted the Position as Needed,Stay alive and vigorous at all times.
- [ Multiple uses ]:Feel free to be placed at home,living rooms, bedrooms, terraces, offices, hotels,making your house look different every day.
- [Size]: 2.95 ft/35 inch high (height with basin),Gross weight 6.7 KG.
Package Dimensions: 280x915x7020
Details: Boxwood Topiary Artificial Trees/Faux topiary trees
Packing size: 36 * 14.5 * 11 (inch)
Size: 35 inches high (with flower pot height)
Gross weight: 6.7 KG
Material: polyester material or plastic (safe, durable and non-toxic)
Quantity: Two pieces (one box)
1.The blade shape is peculiar,and the luster is good.
2.Leaves are made of PU material and no odor.Can resist fade and UV, it does not afraid of rain and wind. With good elasticity and toughness.
3.Faux topiary trees are reusable and easy to clean no need to maintain or take care of them.
4.The trunk is made of foaming technology and the exterior is soft and hard inside.
①Maintenance Free and Reusable：No need to take care of, no watering
②Premium Quality Material ：safe and non-toxic, not easy to wrinkle or fade
③High Cost and Strong Toughness： The direction of the branches can be adjusted freely
④Humanized design：The basin is filled with black mud and the weight of the base is increased to facilitatt the placement which to prevent children,pets knock it down and you can also personalize your own decor by placing in your own suitable planter
Q：what is best way to clean these ?
A：Wipe with a cloth,it is easy to take care of.it will maintain its height, color and shape for years without pruning and shaping to ensure the aesthetic is maintained.
Q:how do i shape the leaves and stems on plants?
A:You have to pry/pull/push cautiously of course in the desired direction.