Color: Without pot cover
- ✔️ A KUMQUAT TREE IN GREAT SHAPE : Your citrus plant is maintained in optimum conditions in the greenhouse of our Dutch growers. She only needs a few days to move from the greenhouse to your home.
- ✔️ EASY MAINTENANCE: Strong light exposure and a glass of water when the plant soil is dry on the surface for 2cm (1-2 times a week in summer).
- ✔️ SECURE PACKAGING : Our packaging technology pays particular attention to protecting the roots and leaves of the plant to keep them healthy when traveling from the greenhouse to your home.
- ✔️ SUSTAINABLE AND ECOFRIENDLY PRODUCTION : Our growers are using renewable energy and are concerned about their environmental and social impact.
- ✔️ DIMENSIONS : H50cm and L22cm (pot)
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0
Details: The citrus Kumquat is also called the dwarf orange tree. This citrus blossoms in spring with small, fragrant flowers. The fruits look like small, elongated oranges. From May until October the plant can be grown outside in a sunny, sheltered spot. The Kumquat is not hardy. Therefore bring this plant inside in the winter, where it can hibernate well.