- Composition – There are 6 bundles artificial grass plants in the package, each bundle is divided into 7 branches and each with 8 leaves.
- Material – These artificial green plants are made of high-quality plastic and iron wire, which is high temperature resistant, waterproof, anti-corrosive, and never withered.
- Flexibility – The branches of artificial grass plants contain iron wire, so it has good flexibility, can be bent and adjusted to achieve the effect you want, DIY flower arrangement and decoration.
- Adjustable – The leaves on the artificial fern plant is movable, that you can adjust the height of the bouquet according to the vase, and also you can make the bouquet have different layers according to your thoughts.
- Use – This grass can be inserted directly into the vase and flower trough, or inserted into the soil and gravel. You can use it to decorate the office, dining room, living room, bedroom, balcony, windowsill, hallway, garden, courtyard, wedding, party, etc.
Package Dimensions: 62x346x200
Details: Color: Green
Adjustable height: 30-38 cm
6 x Simulation Greenery Bush Plants
These plastic grasses can be used to decorate your vases and flower troughs, or can be decorated into colorful bushes, which can be used for indoor and outdoors, and be used as a perfect artificial green plant to decorate the surrounding environment.
Compared to real plants, these fake plants will not wither, have no defoliation, don’t need to be watered, and you don’t need spend a lot of time to care them.
1. The artificial plants may have some compression deformation during transportation, and you just need to manually adjust them.
2. Due to the influence of the shooting angle and lighting, the difference of resolution and contrast of different computers and mobile phones, the actual color of the flower may be slightly different from the color of the picture you see.
3. These fake plants are handmade. If there is a leaf falling, please find it’s position to insert.
4. The above dimensions are measured manually and may have an error of 1-3 cm.