- LUSH GREEN FOLIAGE – The colour on the plant’s foliage is a lush green, akin to that of a rainforest colour. The hue of green is fantastic and a feature that makes the plant so pleasing on the eye.
- FITS WELL IN MANY INDOOR ENVIRONMENTS – The Swiss Cheese Plant loves humid environments and partial shade. This fits in well with indoors as you have the option of a bathroom or conservatory, whilst also having the option of an office, a window sill or anywhere that exposes the plant to the partial shade it craves.
- EASY PLANT TO CARE FOR – Caring for the plant is simple. The low maintenance houseplant takes a misting once or twice a week, whilst also needing a water when the top of the soil is dry to touch.
- SOUTH AMERICAN BACKGROUND – Originating from South America, this plant is used to warm and humid surroundings. It will bring all of those qualities into your indoor environment and be the focal point of any room.
- *Images are for illustrative purposes only. Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. Plant height is approximate and is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0
Details: The Monstera Deliciosa, with South American roots and commonly known as the Swiss Cheese Plant, offers a striking option for an indoor plant. You can situate this plant in many places such as an office, bathroom, conservatory, window sill or any indoor space where the plant can be given humidity and/or partial shade. The plant will thrive off these conditions and look for very minimal amounts of care from you, which makes the plant very popular with plant lovers around the world. A misting of the plant once or twice a week will suffice, whilst the top soil should never be dry to touch. The plant will keep well given the correct care, so ensure these steps are followed for a happy and healthy houseplant.
Please Note: Images are for illustrative purposes only and designed to be a representation of the item(s) being sold. Depending on seasonality, deciduous plants may be supplied in their dormant state and without leaves. Plants may also be pruned back, lower than stated heights, to encourage new growth.