- Add a touch of classic Mediterranean magic to your garden
- Classic lollipop form standard olives with large clipped head
- Ideal in large pots, in hot, sunny bright pots. Ideal either side of doors, gates, porches etc
- Supplied as a pair of olives 70-80cm tall (including pot), head 20-25 cm wide
- All our Olives are sourced from specialist growers who are regularly inspected and tested for plant pests and diseases, including the new disease threat Xylella. We do not source Olives from High Risk areas. This is followed by further checks and inspections on our own nursery by DEFRA.
Package Dimensions: 100x1430x5000
Release Date: 21-11-2014
Details: Product Description
Bring a warm Mediterranean feel to your garden this summer with this fantastic standard olive bush. These well-established plants have been professionally grown with a wonderful ball of foliage aloft an elegant stem. Despite their Mediterranean heritage, olives are surprisingly tough and will happily grow in the UK down to -8C in winter, although best of you can protect them a little. With its neatly shaped, evergreen grey-green foliage, this olive is perfect in a border or patio pot they will also look great in a pot in a conservatory. They love hot, sunny spots and thrive in free-draining soil. They produce small, but insignificant creamy flowers in spring, which self-pollinate, and may produce small fruits in hot, dry summers with plenty of time to ripen. They look so exotic and Mediterranean though, you should grow them anyway. Olives are low maintenance, easy to grow and very slow growing – ideal for small gardens or busy gardeners. Great value and will add a touch of class to your patio.
2 x Standard olive trees