- Total height approx. 6ft/180 cm, total width approx. 24″/60cm
- Comprised of a brown trunk and many green needles
- Comes in a pot which is filled with a cement substance(dimensions: approx. 7″ x 6″/17 x 15 cm) to provide an easyplacement into a flower pot of your choice
- It is recommended the use of an artplants UV-protectionspray for long-term colour fidelity at regularintervals
- This decorative tree will make a modern decoration e.g. forhotel lobbies, entrance areas of restaurants, winter gardens, shopwindows, etc.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0
Brief description from artplants.de:
The artificial tree LEONARDO is characterised by many green needle-shaped leaves. This approx. 6ft/180 cm high artificial cedar belongs to the pine family and will grace e.g. fair trades and exhibitions in no time.
Product description from artplants.de:
Decorative cedar LEONARDO in pyramid shape
– Total height approx. 6ft/180 cm, total width approx. 24″/60 cm
– Comprised of a brown trunk and many green needles
– Comes in a pot which is filled with a cement substance (dimensions: approx. 7″ x 6″/17 x 15 cm) to provide an easy placement into a flower pot of your choice
– It is recommended the use of an artplants UV-protection spray for long-term colour fidelity at regular intervals
– This decorative tree will make a modern decoration e.g. for hotel lobbies, entrance areas of restaurants, winter gardens, shop windows, etc.
Important informations from artplants.de:
For questions about our products, tips for decorating, care and much more, we are at your disposal by phone and email. For other contact information, please click on our seller name.
Delivery without decoration and pot (Unless otherwise mentioned). Please note that some artificial plants in certain rooms require a fire protection treatment. Products meet B3 according DIN4102-1 – Please take into consideration relevant safety standards. For a long-lasting color fidelity in the indoor and outdoor use, it is recommended an optional treatment with artplants UV-protection spray at regular intervals. The need for the repetition depends on the location and the environmental conditions.